Cantilever racking features a special arm system designed for easy front loading without obstruction. Structural steel components guarantee superior strength as the rack can handle the toughest industrial applications.
A cantilever racking system has punched holes along the full height of each column upright, ideal for storing short, long, or awkwardly shaped items. This provides excellent adaptability and versatility for various storage requirements.
Pallet racking and shelving stores palletized goods efficiently in warehouses, distribution centers, and other storage facilities. Pallet rack systems maximize vertical space utilization while allowing easy access to stored items, making them a crucial component of material handling and storage operations.
Selective Pallet Rack
Selective pallet racking is the most popular and flexible pallet storage rack used in the material handling industry. The roll-formed steel construction provides great ease of use, durability, and safety, providing efficient use of space and immediate access to every load stored. These racks are also available in debris-resistant, easy-to-clean structural steel ideal for food handling environments.
- Beam-to-frame construction creates dependability
- Easy beam installation
- Available in a heavy-duty structural steel channel construction
- Available with bolted Interlock frames and welded Interack 30 frames
- Patented beam to frame connection with the most rigid and reliable structure available
- Beam and column locking system provides exceptional protection
- Durable powder coating and baked enamel finishes ensure long life even under the most demanding conditions
Pallet Flow Rack
A first-in/first-out retrieval system, pallet flow racking can double or triple capacity compared to drive-in or conventional pallet rack systems. This rack permits dense storage by eliminating all aisles except the entrance and existing aisles. The configuration of the live pallet gravity flow rack makes it ideal for freezer, warehouse, food handling, order picking, and high-volume applications. Live pallet gravity flow racks can integrate into an Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) for even greater efficiency. This versatile rack design saves space, labor costs, and energy by efficiently utilizing gravity.
- Bays are sized to fit your pallets and can also accommodate loads up to 3,000 pounds
- The height, width, and depth of live pallet gravity flow racks are limited by only the size of your facility and handling equipment
- With live pallet gravity flow racks, pallets are loaded at one end and flow smoothly on wheel tracks for retrieval at the other end
- Live pallet gravity flow racking offers “first in, first out” stock rotation and multiple order picking levels
- A reliable braking system, eliminating electric or pneumatic devices
- Load separators at the retrieval aisle
- Maximize floor space with fewer aisles
- Durable construction for years of maintenance-free operation
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced forklift usage resulting in less damage to racking
- Variety of heights and depths available to meet needs
Push Back Pallet Rack
Push back pallet racking is ideal for applications that require a large number of picking faces with a reduced number of aisles. These racks allow for pallets to be stored up to five deep on a slight upward incline, providing multiple picking faces with extremely high throughput.
With push back rack, pallets are both stored and retrieved from one aisle, meaning the first pallet in is the last pallet out of the rack. Additionally, push back racking allows retrieval from the face of the racks while providing high-density storage in a single aisle. Ideal for “last in, first out” inventory, this design reduces picking times for applications requiring many picking faces.
- Provides optimal combination of selectivity and storage density
- Debris-free design makes Push Back Racking perfect for food applications
- Allows efficient use of space with limited sacrifice in product accessibility
- Sturdy construction for years of maintenance-free operation
Drive-In Pallet Rack
Drive-in pallet racking is a high-density storage solution ideal for homogenous, low-rotation products with a large number of pallets. Requiring fewer aisles, drive-in racking can store up to 75% more pallets compared to conventional pallet racks. Forklifts can drive directly into the rack, allowing for storage of six or more pallets in depth.
- The highest density storage solution available, ideal for large volume storage of like products
- Welded frame construction delivers high rigidity and strength
- Allows use of either roll-formed or structural components with many arm and rail combinations
- Reduces space costs and holds more loads
- Designed for functionality
- Entry/exit point for each storage bay
- Last-in/first-out flow
- Variety of heights and depths available to meet needs
Bins & Cabinets
Optimize your storage space and improve safety in your facility with industrial-grade polymer bins or a durable cabinet.
Industrial-grade bins store, organize, and transport various types of goods and materials. They withstand the demands of heavy usage, rough handling, and diverse environmental conditions typically found in manufacturing, distribution, and warehouse settings. Bin types include boxes, corrugated, economy, plastic, racks, and stacking.
Industrial grade cabinets securely store and organize various tools, equipment, parts, and supplies, withstanding rugged use, harsh conditions, and heavy loads.
For enhanced safety, flammable cabinets offer safe, dependable flammable liquid storage and protection. These cabinets meet OSHA and NFPA 30 requirements, coming in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors.
Optimize your storage space. Heavy-duty, industrial-grade polymer bins stack together or hang from louvered racks and panels, rail racks, storage cabinets and louvered carts for high-density storage. Bins Dividers, lids and a wide range of labeling options are available!
- Storage Systems
- Akro Mills
- Durham MFG
Maximize your storage potential with one of our many durable, spacious cabinets. Aloi offers cabinet options from many different vendors, including Justrite, Parent metals, and Durham.
- Durham MFG
Our Trusted Partners
Featured Case Studies
Dive into real-world examples of Adaptec’s vast capabilities portfolio, showcasing the transformative power of automation and material handling solutions. Our case studies provide an insightful glimpse into the strategies and outcomes achieved through the integration of automation solutions.
Contact the Team
Fill out the form below and our team
will be in touch soon or call (800) 724-5794.
For Emergency Service call (866) 229-5065.