New Name, Same Commitment
We understand the relationships established with you have been the key to our success. Although our name may be changing, our location in Memphis, our people, and our commitment to you is not.
We remain committed to maintaining the highest standards under our new brand identity. We thank you for your partnership and look forward to working with you in the future.
Some Changes You May Notice
New email address format: email@example.com
New Social Media Pages
The following is a list of frequently asked questions and answers regarding the acquisition and rebrand. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you as Adaptec Solutions.
On November 10th, it was announced that Integrated Solutions was acquired by Adaptec Solutions. The next step to combine operations is to rebrand Integrated Solutions to Adaptec Solutions.
- Yes, our new email address format is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendor invoices to email@example.com
- Account receivable inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General inquiries to email@example.com
- Purchase Orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Note: If you currently send purchase orders to your sales contact, please continue to do so.
- Service inquiries to email@example.com
- Online order inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, our new website domain will be www.adaptecsolutions.com.
Yes, you can purchase a select group of products online at adaptecsolutionsonline.com. A link to the online store may also be found on our website.
- Our phone number is 901-362-5559.
- You may also contact us via our website: adaptecsolutions.com.
- You can email email@example.com.
Yes, the number is still 901-362-5559.
We have officially rebranded to Adaptec Solutions, LLC. The only change is the name.
Only the name from Integrated Solutions to Adaptec Solutions.
The EIN number is the same as before. We only changed the name.
No, the mailing address is staying the same.
Checks can be made out to: Adaptec Solutions, LLC.
We can provide this information, but it should not be needed as it is just a name change.
We will transition to a new bank account. It will be provided upon request.
Customers do not need to send new certificates. You can update the name the next time one is sent.
We can provide new forms if needed.