Sort Product with Minimal Floor Space Using Right-Angle Sortation Systems
These systems can be used to build product lanes and feed end of line packaging systems, such as stretch wrappers and palletizers. With the utilization of the 90 degree angle, these systems can maximize output on minimal floor space.
Hytrol ViperSort Right-Angle Sortation
Sort up to 120 items-per-minute
Hytrol’s ViperSort uses a patented pushing mechanism to enable the sorting of small-to-medium-sized products, including cylindrical products, blister packs, vinyl envelops, and other irregular items. These devices sort up to 120 items per minute with close divert centers.
- Small package handling
- Flexible sort locations
- Blister packs
- Otherwise non-conveyable product
SpanTech Transpositor Right-Angle Conveyors
Flexible, adaptable, affordable
The SpanTech Transpositor provides right-angle product transfers and allow product lanes or patterns to be built across the width of receiving conveyors. The transfer function uses our sprocket-driven MicroSpan chain. Servo, pneumatic actuator or AC motor can power the depositing function.
- Handle anything – the Transpositor has the ability to handle almost any type of product
- Positive driving – sprocket-driven chain which eliminates tracking issues
- Ultra-low maintenance – No lubrication is required to run the Transpositor making it virtually maintenance free
- Very small footprint – the configurators are flexible, giving the Transpositor the smallest footprint possible
- Efficient – safe, low-noise running off 24 volts
- Can be used as product reject or divert for delicate products
- The Transpositor is ideal for feeding wrappers, case packers, and hand pack stations
- Build product lanes or patterns across the width of receiving conveyors
- Sprocket-driven chain, no tracking issues
Featured Case Studies
Dive into real-world examples of Adaptec’s vast capabilities portfolio, showcasing the transformative power of automation and material handling solutions. Our case studies provide an insightful glimpse into the strategies and outcomes achieved through the integration of automation solutions.
Contact the Team
Fill out the form below and our team
will be in touch soon or call (800) 724-5794.
For Emergency Service call (866) 229-5065.